Be part of the ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND Support Crew
Would you like to be part of the 2017 ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND?
Volunteering provides a unique way to get involved - applications open now!
What do we need?
We are looking for enthusiastic and engaging people willing to be part of our ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND team during the 2017 event, 19-20 August.
Our ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND Support Crew will cover a range of tasks including:
- Ticket sales and assisting at the entry point
- Assisting Exhibitors with their booths
- Assisting with public interaction activities
Support Crew slots are 4 hours minimum. If you are keen to volunteer, timeslots are as follows:
|Session One||Session Two|
|Saturday 19 August||0900 - 1300||1230 - 1630|
|Sunday 20 August||0900 - 13o0||1230 - 1630|
What you get:
- One four hour session gets you adult entry for the remainder of the day.
- Two sessions entitles you to 2 adult passes.
- 1 Support Crew t-shirt
How do I sign up?
Support Crew applications are now open! Use the application form to let us know about any previous experience/expertise and we will contact you for further information.
What do we need ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND Support Crew members to agree to?
All Volunteers must read, agree and comply with this policy as part of their agreement with the ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND.
- Dress for ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND Support Crew is an ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND provided shirt, dark trousers and enclosed footwear.
- Support Crew will wear the issued volunteer pass at all volunteering times.
- Support Crew are to respect and assist attendees, fellow Support Crew, staff and exhibitors.
- Support Crew are to contact the Event Team if they encounter any situations with difficult behaviours, safety and/or health.
- Support Crew must act in the best interest of the ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND including conducting your duties in an appropriate way.
- Support Crew must refrain from acts that create an unsafe or unhealthy occurrence during the ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND. This includes, but is not limited to, consumption of alcoholic beverages and assaulting, threatening or disregarding the safety of an individual. If you know of anyone who might be under the influence or is exhibiting dangerous or risky behaviour, please report this to the Event Team immediately.
- Support Crew are not permitted to use their volunteer status to either promote or conduct personal business.
- As a member of the Support Crew of this organisation, I understand that I must maintain the privacy and confidentiality of any and all participant information.
- I acknowledge that the Event Team of the ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND may remove my Support Crew working status at any time.
- As a volunteer over the age of 16 years I will obtain a Working with Vulnerable People card and I acknowledge that a copy of this information will be retained by the Event Team of the ULTIMATE PLAYGROUND.